Akasha: The underlying energetic medium, the ether, that permeates all dimensions.
Systematically the Akashic records are basically when we are channeling our energy from our direct higher self, working moreso from intuition than logic, feeling than thinking, etc. For you to understand the akashic you need to understand how the concept of memory works. The Akashic is about memory within timespace energy that is connected to the noosphere(the mind sheath of the world aka group consciousness). It gets a little complex, jose arguelles explains the concept of memory very accurately in his book, Cosmic history chronicles Volume V: Book of the Timespace.
In summary: “There is individual memory and then there is collective memory. individual memory perceives timespace in a larger context of a planetary memory field. this planetary memory field holds the collective memory as well as the future vision of the planet or noosphere. The noosphere occupies a type of timespace that we have yet to encounter: a psycho-mental solar timespace. The noosphere is too vast to conceptualize but can be experienced and absorbed psychomentally.
Memory is made of thought. Thought is an analphic engraving in a series. the act of thinking is the correct or incorrect manipulation of a series of analphic engravings. These analphs are projected and registered in a conscious area of the mind, based on knowledge previously acquired. If there is no previously acquired knowledge, then we try to establish correct thinking accrodng to past engravings. New impressions are gernally ignored in favor of what is already known.
So where does memory take place? Is the analph like a hologram that, when activated creates a whole timespace context? where is the timespace of dream and daydream?
- Spiritual timespace: Vast index of spiritual experiences or ‘awakenings’, these experiences occur on subtle plans of reality within a construct that we refer to as “mind”
- Psychomythic timespace: Inner timespace best explained by “once upon a time, there was a unicorn” Where was the unicorn? Is the unicorn real because we imagined it or is it something else? What did the garden look like where it lived? These are contemplations of psycholmythic timespace (aka imagination)
- Cosmo-physiologcal timespace: Thoughtforms of “we came from the stars and the stars came from the that galaxy which originated in this particular way. then we constructed a cosmosology of who we are and who we got here, what the whole system we are involved in is about”
- So this is the different realms of memory produced within consciousness, to get back on point…
Memory assists us by supplyng us data in negotiating or navigating the evolving timespace. For example, the way we experence the passing of time is a function of our psychobiological continuum informed primarily by memory. Our psychobiology also equips our consciousness stream with an anchor or lens to view ourselves and to envision potential futures.
If you’re more visual this guy reads the entire chapter through a youtube video, you just have to get used to his voice ha
Okay so i know it’s wordy but you can’t just explain the akashic in two sentences lol. It. would. be. impossible. you have to include both the thought process and the structure behind it. So now that you understand how memory works and functions, the akashic is like the brain field of memory, it’s where all our memory or anaphs live. It’s a metaphor for ALL of our lives including our past lives, it’s like the spiritual library of all of our memory of our past, present and future selves. It is the heart of the blackhole that lies in the central galaxy.
Karma is directly connected to the akashic through the reason that as we go through the reincarnation cycle the karma that you didn’t work through in your previous life gets carried over from within the akashic and whatever you set up within your soul contract. it’s all prewritten but you hold the key through your own choices.
Now to access this memory, you have to remember that you are a living computer, your chakras are your governing force of life and you can access this date by channeling your energy through deep meditation by awakening your kundalini energy.
there are numerous ways you can access the akashic records. Some of the more common methods are from OBEs, clairvoyance, remote viewing and other psychic abilities. IF you also study wicca you will find that they also access the akashic through the technique of pathworking aka guided visual meditations. It is all within the power of one’s own mind.
This site has a lot of info and instruction about how to project to the akashic:
hope this helps
Much love <3
- Soul Unleashed Activation: The Dreamer within the Dream - August 7, 2022
- 3 Tips to Manifest an Abundance Mindset (Works Fast When Applied!) - August 1, 2022
- 3 Tips to Manifest Divine Health & Empower your Healing Journey - July 27, 2022