can you give me some clarity on what exactly synchronicity is.. thank you, much love <3
The real definition of Synchronicity: “the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.”
However that’s a really broad definition on what the magic of Synchronicity actually means. Synchronicity can show up in many forms through numerology, animal totems, a conversation, a bill board, etc. Ultimately it is a symbol that usually relates to something we were thinking, saying or doing at a particular moment in time. For example:
- Maybe you were driving and you were thinking about how you want to go back to college then all of a sudden you pass a college billboard sign just by “coincidence” which makes you think about it further.
- You get off of work after an exhausting day, you’re thinking “I am just so tired of working, i can’t stand it and then the song “if you feel like you can’t take no more” comes on the radio. lol that’s a true story 😉
- Your grandmother died and when you go to visit her grave because you miss her, you find a white feather specifically landed on her stone.
- Maybe you’re thinking about making a change in your life and suddenly on the microwave you read the time at 2:22
- You are checking out at the store thinking about getting a massage then you overhear the next person in line is booking their massage appointment.
- You try to find a parking spot and THREE times someone steals your spot by the time you get over to the next lane.
- You’re having a conversation with someone about yoga and you turn on the tv with a commercial about spiritual retreats
- Or maybe it will be really direct, you’re thinking about purchasing a new car and the next advertisement you see is “Buy a brand new car today”
There are symbols, teachers and signs all around us. These are merely only a few of the many things that can happen once Synchronicity enters your life. There are no coincidences. These moments are orchestrated by the universe to show us everything happens for a reason and that there are deeper forces at work when we’re ready to observe them.
All Things Happen In Divine Timing