RED AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the Root chakra, physical body, or circulation.The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented. Muddied red: Anger (repelling) Clear red: Powerful,...
Tag Archive for: aura meaning
I’m Ashley, I am an Empowerment coach & Manifestation expert, specializing in Energy Work, Mind-body Healing, Manifesting, Emotional empowerment, subconscious reprogramming, and naturally Kundalini awakening. The Awakened State is a Place of Empowerment, Divine Support & Guidance helping you on your spiritual journey.
Let's Heal & Manifest intentionally using the Mind-Body to
Reclaim Your Power & Learn how to Empower Your Life from the inside out.
WELCOME TO THE AWAKENED STATE
- Manifesting Tip: Hold Strong to the Foundation with Your Energetic Set Point April 29, 2022
- Soul Unleashed: Your Ego is your Secret Weapon you’re not using correctly – Here’s Why April 28, 2022
- Powerful Manifestation Technique to Immediately Increase Your Results April 28, 2022
- Soul Unleashed: Honey, Misalignment Doesn’t Look Good on You April 26, 2022
- Soul Unleashed: The Identity Activation is You. You Are the Portal, Start Acting Like it. April 24, 2022