The Summer Solstice or Midsummer is known as the longest day of the year because it is the day with the most sunlight. The Solstice falls on different days given the year usually it’s between the 20th – 22nd of June. The Name is derived from the Latin term solstitium...
Tag Archive for: ideas for solstice
I’m Ashley, I am an Empowerment coach & Manifestation expert, specializing in Energy Work, Mind-body Healing, Manifesting, Emotional empowerment, subconscious reprogramming, and naturally Kundalini awakening. The Awakened State is a Place of Empowerment, Divine Support & Guidance helping you on your spiritual journey.
Let's Heal & Manifest intentionally using the Mind-Body to
Reclaim Your Power & Learn how to Empower Your Life from the inside out.
WELCOME TO THE AWAKENED STATE
- The Mind-Body Revolution: 5 Mindset Habits for Manifesting Success – Day 85 May 19, 2022
- The Mind Body Revolution: Prioritize Pleasure & Create Space for your Goals – Day 77 May 16, 2022
- Manifesting Tip: Hold Strong to the Foundation with Your Energetic Set Point April 29, 2022
- Soul Unleashed: Your Ego is your Secret Weapon you’re not using correctly – Here’s Why April 28, 2022
- Powerful Manifestation Technique to Immediately Increase Your Results April 28, 2022