The Summer Solstice or Midsummer is known as the longest day of the year because it is the day with the most sunlight. The Solstice falls on different days given the year usually it’s between the 20th – 22nd of June. The Name is derived from the Latin term solstitium...
Tag Archive for: midsummer
I’m Ashley, I am an Empowerment coach & Manifestation expert, specializing in Energy Work, Mind-body Healing, Manifesting, Emotional empowerment, subconscious reprogramming, and naturally Kundalini awakening. The Awakened State is a Place of Empowerment, Divine Support & Guidance helping you on your spiritual journey.
Let's Heal & Manifest intentionally using the Mind-Body to
Reclaim Your Power & Learn how to Empower Your Life from the inside out.
WELCOME TO THE AWAKENED STATE
- What The Heck is Manifestation? Explained for Beginners June 26, 2022
- How to Get Into the Flow State Quickly – Get into the Flow Zone June 24, 2022
- Soul Unleashed: Alignment Occurs When I Bake a Cake June 22, 2022
- Spiritual Awakening How Does Energy Work – Bridge the Gap between your Spiritual Self & physical self June 10, 2022
- SOUL UNLEASHED: Your Intuitive Nature Is the Key to Unlocking your ATTRACTION POWER June 5, 2022